- Serving size: 1 tablet
- Servings per container: 90
- Each 500 mg tablet contains: Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra)**, Cane Sugar **, Pippali fruit (Piper longum)**, Elecampane root (Inula helenium)**, Vasaka leaf (Adhatoda vasika)**, Amalaki fruit (Emblica officinalis)**, Bibhitaki fruit (Terminalia belerica)**, Haritaki fruit (Terminalia chebula)**, Tulsi leaf (Ocimum sanctum)**, Cardamom seed (Elettaria cardamomum)**, Cinnamon bark (Cinnamomum cassia)**.
**Certified Organic Other ingredients, from natural sources: organic maltodextrin, silicon dioxide, tapioca starch. Free of gluten, soy and dairy. 100% vegetarian. Banyan Botanicals contain no animal products and are suitable for vegetarians. Ayurvedic Energetics:
- Rasa (taste): sweet, bitter, pungent
- Virya (action): slightly heating
- Vipaka (post-digestive effect): sweet
- Doshas (constitutions): Balancing for all doshas, may aggravate pitta in excess
Common Usage: Used to support a healthy respiratory system* Possible Contraindications: Pregnancy, nursing, hypertension Suggested Use: 1-2 tablets, once or twice daily, or as directed by your health practitioner.