“We have to consider each decision we make in caring for our children as having an impact on their future health. This is why I choose an integrative and holistic approach. We must consider each area of their life and dig deeply to discover where there is imbalance, and offer treatments which give them the best chance possible to feel their best and grow into healthy adults.”
—Stephanie Finn, C-PNP
Stephanie Finn is a Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner and Registered Nurse at the CentreSpring MD. She is dedicated to providing compassionate and holistic healthcare and promoting pediatric wellness.
Finn trained in perioperative nursing at Emory Crawford Long Hospital. She soon moved on to pediatrics at Scottish Rite Children’s Hospital, working as a staff nurse in the OR. Here, she began a recycling initiative called “GROW” (Greening and Reducing Operational Waste), to help reduce operational waste in the department, and served as the committee leader. She volunteered in South America with Operation Smile and Milagros Para Ninos, and spent summers volunteering as supervising RN with Camp Courage at Camp Twin Lakes. Along the way, she witnessed many children with chronic and preventable health issues, and desiring to become part of the solution, she turned her focus to preventative and holistic care.
As a teenager, she volunteered regularly at the pediatric hospital unit where she would visit her witty, upbeat cousin who had cystic fibrosis. It wasn’t long before she knew that her calling was to serve families and children facing complex chronic illness. She received a Florida Bright Future’s Scholarship, and went on to obtain her Bachelor of Science in Nursing at the University of West Florida, where she made the President’s List, volunteered in hurricane disaster relief with the American Red Cross, and joined Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing.
Stephanie is committed to help parents fully grasp the many aspects of their child’s conditions and treatment options, and works diligently with families to create balanced and health-promoting plans to achieve their goals.
Training & Education
- Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, Primary Care, Registered Professional Nurse
- Member, National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners, American Academy of Pediatrics, American Holistic Nurses Association, AORN Foundation, Academic Scholarship recipient
- During time with Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, served as clinical staff representative and change agent for hospital wide Green Council, and served as Committee Leader and initiator of GROW (Greening & Reducing
- Operational Waste Committee), in Surgical Services
- Master’s of Science, Nursing Practice, Georgia State University, Class of 2012,
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Rotations include Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, Egleston Cardiac Unit, Grady Pediatric Infectious Disease, Piedmont Pediatrics Primary Care
- Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing, University of West Florida Class of 2005, Member, Sigma Theta Tau Honor Society of Nursing
- Experience working in primary care pediatric setting with rural populations
- Extensive perioperative training with Emory Crawford Long Hospital, Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta perioperative nurse with focus in craniofacial and neurosurgery
- Certified Provider, BLS/PALS
Honors & Volunteer Activities
- Operation Smile, Surgical Nurse Rio de Janiero, Milagros Para Ninos, Tena, Ecuador, surgical mission
- Scholarship Recipient, Florida Bright Futures Award
- Design Consultant, Best Product Idea Award – RUMC Patient Room Design Competition
- American Red Cross Hurricane Ivan Disaster Relief, Medical Needs Assessment
- Served for 5 years annually with Camp Courage at Camp Twin Lakes, Camper Medical Review and Supervising RN
- Affiliate member, American Academy of Pediatrics