Whitney Weingarten is a certified family nurse practitioner and a registered nurse. She is delighted to be joining CentreSpring MD to truly heal the whole patient, rather than provide a simple band-aid solution. Whitney was born and raised in Columbia, SC. She graduated magna cum laude with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing at Clemson University. After graduation, she moved to Atlanta to work in Labor and Delivery at Northside Hospital. She mastered great nursing experience during her two years at Northside Hospital. However, she always knew that she wanted to be a provider, and decided to return to graduate school.
Whitney pursued her Master of Nursing at Mercer University, and graduated magna cum laude. From there, she began her nurse practitioner career at an otolaryngology practice where she extensively learned and practiced the head and neck region. She also received comprehensive cosmetic training from this experience.
Whitney knew that resolving a patient’s illness required more than a typical algorithm solution. She was ready to explore the health of the entire patient, rather than problem solve one region. Whitney thrives on making her patients feel their most optimal self, and will not give up until they achieve their personal wellness goal.
In her free time, Whitney enjoys traveling, hiking, reading, barre classes, and spending time with her husband, friends, and beagle.
Training and Education
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing, Clemson University
- Master of Science, Nursing, Mercer University
- Certified Family Nurse Practitioner through American Association of
- Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- Basic Life Support
- Senior Laser Practitioner
- Advanced Neuromodulator, Dermal Filler, and Cosmetic Injector
- Two years experience of obstetrics and gynecology at Northside Hospital in Atlanta
- Two years experience in otolaryngology (Head and Neck) practice
- 7 months experience of cosmetic injecting
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners