Increase Your Energy, Metabolism, & Weight Loss
How is B12 absorbed and why would I be deficient?
B12 is absorbed mostly through gut using the intrinsic factor after ingestion. Your body does not create its own B 12 or the other B vitamins so it is dependent on the proper ingestion and absorption the have adequate numbers. There are several reasons why you may not have enough B 12.
What are the signs of B12 deficiency?
- Mood swings
- Tingling or numbness in your hands and feet
- Difficulty concentrating and poor memory
- Dizziness and shortness of breath
Risk factors for low levels of vitamin B12:
- Autoimmune disease
- Old age
- Intestinal disorders
- Stomach acid-lowering drugs
- Being vegetarian or vegan
What are the benefits of a B12 shot?
- Increases energy levels & reduces fatigue
- Boosts your metabolism
- Aids in weight loss
- Improves restful sleep patterns
- Increases concentration & mood
- Supports a healthy immune system
- May support hair growth and halt hair loss
With all of the benefits that a B12 injection can offer, we want to give them away for free!
For the month of March, you will receive a FREE Vitamin B12 injection at our center for any service you book and purchase at our spa!
Once you have your appointment at the spa for your selected service, you will then be eligible to book your free injection appointment at the center!