Increase Your Energy, Metabolism, & Weight Loss
How is B12 absorbed and why would I be deficient?
B12 is absorbed mostly through gut using the intrinsic factor after ingestion. Your body does not create its own B 12 or the other B vitamins so it is dependent on the proper ingestion and absorption the have adequate numbers. There are several reasons why you may not have enough B 12.
What are the signs of B12 deficiency?
- Mood swings
- Tingling or numbness in your hands and feet
- Difficulty concentrating and poor memory
- Dizziness and shortness of breath
Risk factors for low levels of vitamin B12:
- Autoimmune disease
- Old age
- Intestinal disorders
- Stomach acid-lowering drugs
- Being vegetarian or vegan
What are the benefits of a B12 shot?
- Increases energy levels & reduces fatigue
- Boosts your metabolism
- Aids in weight loss
- Improves restful sleep patterns
- Increases concentration & mood
- Supports a healthy immune system
- May support hair growth and halt hair loss
Want to dive deeper into your health?
If you want to find the true cause of your fatigue, irritability, hormone imbalance or weight gain, our compassionate and driven team is ready to help you.
With a unique diagnostic process, we guide you to your best self by connecting the dots of your health and history to shape a unique treatment plan because no two people are the same. We lead you in the implementation and monitor the results to optimize the plan according to your body’s needs.
So what will you find as a patient at our office?
- Longer appointments with your provider
- Advanced technology and integrative lab testing
- Conventional and holistic treatment options
- Personalized treatment plans
- Direct access to your provider
- A complete menu of traditional and holistic health and spa services
As you can see, at CentreSpring MD, we are committed to a new model of medicine with true patient centered, collaborative care – a safe place for you to refresh, relax, and rejuvenate.