We Do Men’s Health Differently
This is how integrative and internal medicine should be.
Your First Step Towards Total Health with CentreSpringMD
Men have unique health challenges today that require an integrative and internal medicine approach to healthcare — from environmental assaults that disrupt hormone balance to the gut-hormone–cardiovascular connection, it is critical to have a holistic approach to men’s health. Many practices will try to treat low testosterone, without understanding how digestive health, nutrition and other hormones influence this condition. Men are also suffering from mental health disorders, as stress and toxins affect the gut brain connection causing anxiety, depression and more.
Ready to do medicine differently?
At CentreSpringMD, our team of board-certified providers pull from multiple systems of medicine, using an Atlanta integrative and internal medicine approach to get to the root cause of your symptoms. Led by our internationally-known founder, Dr. Taz Bhatia MD, our team has brought healing to more than 20,000 patients using our unique diagnostic process to find you the right answers.
Men's Health Services Through CentreSpringMD
- Integrative Medical Appointments
- Nutritional Deficiency Testing
- Non-invasive Diagnostic Testing
- In-Depth Customized Treatment Plans
- IV Therapy and Injections
- Low Testosterone Evaluation
- Lipids and Metabolic Analysis
- Hormone Evaluation
- Detoxification and Environmental Toxicity Evaluation
- Personalized Nutraceutical and Supplement Matching
- Weight Loss Solutions
- Holistic Nutrition and Dietary Counseling
- Comprehensive Health Coaching
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Advanced Medical Thermography
all new patient
- Detailed medical history and physical exam
- pH testing to determine acidity vs alkalinity in the body, which can be indications of inflammation
- Iodine testing — to determine thyroid function
- Free focused Thermogram
- Body fat analysis (InBody test to help you determine your body fat composition) ( not included in pediatric appointment)
- Chinese Medicine Diagnostics
- Ayurvedic Diagnostics
- Visual Assessment of inflammation
- $30 Credit for use in CentreSpringMD + Spa
- Bioenergetic evaluation to assess organ and emotional weaknesses
- Free RD/Nutritional Consult – Nutritional history and consultation to provided appropriate dietary recommendations based on your needs.
- Lab/testing, standardized and integrative — Our Labs are unique to the practice, as we have worked with lab companies to establish specific panels.
- Customized and individual treatment plans tailored specifically to your needs
- 3 Hour Visit Time
- Coordination of your care, including any necessary outside referrals, prescription management, supplement recommendations, and diagnostic imaging
Full Services Menu for CentreSpringMD
Explore the full menu of diverse services we offer to our patients here at CentreSpringMD through our Atlanta integrative and internal medicine practice.