Established CentreSpringMD pediatric patients, and patients who renew after their one year contract expires, will receive $25 off their monthly membership price.
The Newborn Wellness Membership includes the following:
- 6 Well-checks, $750 value, We follow the AAP well-check guidelines for the first year of life, which include appointments at 3-5 days or “post-delivery," 4 weeks, 8 weeks, 6 months, 9 months and 12 months.
- 3 Sick visits, $255 value, We take it very seriously when you tell us your baby isn’t feeling well, and do our best to get you in with one of our providers as quickly as possible. We also know you’re probably low on sleep and worried too! That’s why sick visits with us include an encouraging, compassionate team who thoroughly explains the diagnosis and clearly communicates the treatment plan.
- 3 Phone/Video Check-ins, $180 value, Having an infant can be stressful at times! Continue some of your child’s care from home and skip coming into the office by booking follow-ups over the phone or via Skype for problem-related or specific questions. These appointments are great for when your little one has a rash or you are unsure if a cough should be causing you concern! Whether you’re traveling or just want to connect with us from the comfort of your living room, we are all about making it easier on you!
- 1 Lactation Consultant Visit, $150 value, If you are a breastfeeding mom, meet with one of our CentreSpringMD lactation consultants who can help you learn the incredibly important, but often challenging new skill.
- Extended Developmental Screening at each well check, $474 value, Our team goes beyond the standard developmental screenings and spends the time it takes to evaluate and understand your child—listening to your concerns, questions and feedback.
- Email access to provider, Every parent has questions about their child’s health, and that’s why we offer you unprecedented access to your provider (via email), so you can get quick answers to your questions.
- Parental Detoxification/VAX Screen (co-pay & lab-draw fee, $50 approx.) By drawing several easy labs, our team can assess your detoxification ability as a parent, which will directly correlate with your child’s early ability to detox and process chemicals.
- Evaluation and role of methylation and MTHFR, Speak with your child's provider to understand your family’s genetics, which will help to inform the child’s health needs and journey ahead!
- CentreSpringMD ClassPass, $60 value per month, From how to use essential oils to packing a “winning” lunch for your child, we offer classes each month to help equip you with the BEST health tips and ideas for your family! Enjoy free access with your membership.
- Call Service (after hours call line), Reach our team after the office is closed with more emergent and “in the moment" health care questions concerning your child that just can’t wait. We’ll provide you with recommendations over the phone, and/or help you make an informed decision about when to seek emergency room care.
- Vaccine Counseling, We will present to you the recommended timeline, and then listen to your concerns and preferences for your child.
- Discount on Supplements, Members will enjoy 15% off all supplement purchases for the entirety of their membership!