Established CentreSpringMD pediatric patients, and patients who renew after their one year contract expires, will receive $25 off their monthly membership price.
The Under 5 Wellness Membership includes the following:
- 1 New Patient Visit, $375 value, We love new patient appointments because we get to know you and your child!This thorough appointment includes nearly 1-hour with your child’s provider, pH testing, 1 Zyto scan and Meridian testing (non-invasive diagnostics), nutrition and lab recommendations, plus a customized treatment plan. You’ll leave with more information than you’ve likely ever received about your child’s health and be equipped with his/her treatment plan!
- 2 Visits (well-checks or follow-ups), $250 value, We follow the AAP guidelines for 1 year, 18-month, and annual well-checks thereafter for your child. For some children, we will schedule a follow-up visit shortly after the new patient appointment to review lab results, revisit the treatment plan and discuss initial progress.
- 3 Sick Visits, $255 value, We take it very seriously when you tell us your child isn’t feeling well, and do our best to get you in with one of our providers as quickly as possible. We also know you’re probably low on sleep and worried too! That’s why sick visits with us include an encouraging, compassionate provider who thoroughly explains the diagnosis and clearly communicates the treatment plan.
- 2 Phone/Video Follow-ups, $120 value, Having a toddler can be stressful at times! Continue some of your child’s care from home and skip coming into the office by booking follow-ups over the phone or via Skype for problem-related or specific questions. These appointments are great for when your little one has a rash or you are unsure if a cough should be causing you concern! Whether you’re traveling or just want to connect with us from the comfort of your living room, we are all about making it easier on you!
- 2 Energetic Diagnostic Testings- Zyto and Meridian (non-invasive), $224 value, Unlike standard pediatric practitioners, our team pulls from multiple systems of medicine including conventional, integrative, functional, holistic, and Chinese medicine. These two tests are simple, non-invasive tests, and allow your child’s provider to gain a deeper understanding of his/her biotype and what the body needs to function at its optimal level.
- Nutritional Consult with Registered Dietician, $225 value, Nutrition is incredibly important, and we aren’t just talking about blanket rules or diets. With us, your child’s treatment plan will be evaluated by our registered dietician, and she will tailor recommendations based upon your child’s biotype and needs! You’ll also receive incredible resources on meal ideas, recipes and suggestions for helping your child to make positive changes!
- Brain Boost I (30-minute evaluation by education specialist), $200 value, This evaluation can change everything! You and your child will meet with our CentreSpringMD educational psychologist who will help you begin to understand your child’s unique learning style so that you can best support him/her as preschool and education enters the picture.
- Developmental/Sensory Screen at each well-check, $158 value, Our team goes beyond the standard developmental screenings and spends the time it takes to evaluate and understand your child—listening to your concerns, questions and feedback.
- Email access to your provider, Every parent has questions about their child’s health, and that’s why we offer you unprecedented access to your provider (via email) so you can get quick answers to your questions.
- CentreSpringMD ClassPass, $60 value per month, From how to use essential oils to packing a “winning” lunch for your child, we offer classes each month to help equip you with the BEST health tips and ideas for your family! Enjoy free access with your membership.
- Call Service (after hours call line), Reach our team after the office is closed with more emergent and “in the moment" health care questions concerning your child that just can’t wait. We’ll provide you with recommendations over the phone, and/or help you make an informed decision about when to seek emergency room care.
- Vaccine Counseling, We will present to you the recommended timeline, and then listen to your concerns and preferences for your child.