Exercise is a critical part of any healthy lifestyle, but walking into a gym when you have no idea where to start can be intimidating. With the assistance of our Certified Personal Trainer, you will not only find the accountability you need to reach your goals, but the knowledge and support to help you achieve them.
Initial Fitness Consults
This is included in the adult membership.
- Stretching packet with personal tips
- Initial cardio workout plan based off Heart Rate and initial Par-Q & blood pressure readings, if necessary
- Basic total body movement screen
- Behavior Modification screen to assess client full accountability needs
- Expectations from appointment
- Review barriers and challenges
- Create a plan with realistic goals
- Integrate recommendations from your provider
TRPT (Trigger point Therapy)
TRPT sessions, stretching, behavior modification
30-min release sessions
60-min, 4 sessions
30-min, 4 Session
For the self-starter, this option has less accountability and support provided from your trainer. It is a good option for patients that travel a lot.
Strength and Stretch Training Program (60 min meeting)
This would involve a deeper movement screen and then provide you with a self-accountable program design to follow.
This also includes an initial 1-month workout routine to follow, and more email communication related to exercise.
Additional follow-up appointments after completion of package are available if needed.