- 7-Keto is an improved metabolite of DHEA that does not convert into testosterone or estrogen
- Dietary support of the immune system, thyroid health, brain functions, and healthy metabolism
- Get the great benefits of DHEA without the hormones (derived from wild yams)
- 25mg of 7-Keto DHEA Acetate per serving
- This product contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial flavoring, preservatives
Integrative medicine is a collaboration of safe and effective therapies from conventional and complementary medicine. Integrative practitioners look beyond symptoms to identify and address the root cause and work hand in hand with patients to develop a plan of care. This collaborative, wellness-driven approach often includes clinical nutrition – both through diet, and nutritional supplementation – and that’s where Integrative Therapeutics supplements come in.
Integrative Therapeutics is one of the top-tier manufacturers of supplements in use by integrative practitioners today – including naturopathic, chiropractic, nutrition, acupuncture, as well as a variety of general health and specialty practitioners.
It is recommended that you consult with a health-care practitioner prior to taking Integrative Therapeutics supplements. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1 Capsule contains: 7-keto DHEA Acetate (7-KETO® brand) 25 mg. Other Ingredients: cellulose, gelatin, magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide color.
Take 1 capsule two or three times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.