Are you desperate for help with your hormones, maybe you sense something isn’t quite right?
At CentreSpringMD, we believe hormones are silent, chemical messengers that help your body function on a daily basis. And we know how to achieve hormone balance!
Signs and Symptoms
Hormonal imbalances can cause a number of unwanted symptoms including weight gain, irritability, fatigue, insomnia, anxiety, depression, thyroid issues, and the list goes on and on.
As functional, holistic and integrative medicine practitioners, we check and work to balance hormones on a regular basis.
The majority of the hormones circulating your body are functioning in a negative feedback loop, meaning if one hormone is imbalanced it can cause a number of other hormonal imbalances. After all, our bodies are striving to achieve homeostasis or balance.
We believe that optimal health begins with balanced hormones. Here are three reason why we check hormones on a regular basis.
Hormones fluctuate often based on:
- Stress levels
- Dietary Changes
- Increased exercise or lack of exercise
- Gut bacteria changes
Hormonal imbalances cause a number of unwanted symptoms including but not limited to:
- Poor sleep
- Skin and weight changes
- Hot flashes, night sweats
- Decreased libido
Balancing hormones can prevent chronic diseases
- Insulin resistance can become diabetes
- Thyroid imbalances can cause elevated cholesterol
- Low estrogen and progesterone can cause low bone density
Monitoring hormone levels regularly can ensure your hormones are at optimal levels to help you thrive (not just survive). Even though you may have previously tested in a “normal range,” our team uses an integrative approach to hormone balance and finds your unique normal. We are one of a few Atlanta centers that checks hormones through serum (blood draw), saliva, and urine. Hormone testing through saliva and urine reflect a more accurate average of the hormones circulating your body for a longer period of time. Our providers won’t simply assess your hormones though, they’ll look for the root cause of your imbalance.
By becoming a patient, you can count on:
- A thorough assessment of your entire health picture with a provider who will not rush through your appointment
- A personalized treatment plan (no two are alike) tailored to your body’s needs
- The help you need to reestablish balance with your hormones
- A positive impact on your overall health, upping your immunity and protection against chronic and autoimmune diseases
- Follow-up and lasting results!