Suffering with Digestive Issues?
Do you have bloating, constipation, diarrhea, flatulence, reflux, or abdominal pain? We may have the solution for you!
This research study will be conducted over 8 weeks. As a participant of the study, you will receive all supplements free of charge. Over the 8 weeks, you will be asked to take a pre- and post-survey, respond to brief, weekly emails and take daily supplements as recommended.
Please see the inclusion and exclusion criteria below to see if you may qualify. If you are interested, please email email@example.com for more information and to receive an application.
- Male or female aged 18-65 years old
- Currently experiencing digestive symptoms, such as bloating, constipation, diarrhea, flatulence, reflux or abdominal pain
- Have had a physical exam within the past 12 months
- Proficient in English
- Have internet access for weekly emails
- Own a scale and measuring tape in centimeter
- Be willing to sign an informed consent
Ineligible to participate if you are:
- Younger than 18 years old or older than 65 years old
- Pregnant or nursing
- Diagnosed with a known disease, such as Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis or gastrointestinal tumors
- You are ineligible to participate in this study if you respond “yes” to any of the following questions. In the past three months:
- Have you noticed blood in your stools?
- Have you noticed black stools, unrelated to iron supplements?
- How often have you vomited blood?
- Have you been told by your doctor that you are anemic (unrelated to your menstrual cycle)?
- Have you lost 10 pounds or more of weight unintentionally?
- If over the age of 50, have you had a recent major change in bowel movements?
- Have you had persistent or worsening hoarseness of the voice?
- Have you had persistent or worsening neck or throat pain?
- Have you had chest pain on exertion, or chest pain related to heart problems?
- Have you had difficulty swallowing?