- Cleanses the blood and promotes healthy skin*
- Strengthens digestion and promotes healthy intestinal flora*
- Supports healthy blood glucose levels that are already within the normal range*
- Supports comfortable movement of the joints*
This golden yellow spice, commonly used as a powder to flavor Asian dishes, now offers its broad range of beneficial properties in tablet form. Turmeric’s vast health-promoting effects have become the topic of study in many universities and labs. It bolsters the immune system and brain, purifies the blood, and promotes clear, healthy skin. Turmeric strengthens digestion and eliminates natural toxins from the GI tract. It supports proper function of the pancreas, reduces kapha, and supports healthy blood glucose levels that are already within the normal range. Turmeric soothes and nourishes the joint tissue and promotes comfortable movement. An excellent herb for those with kapha constitutions or imbalances. Turmeric supports proper function of the heart and helps clear the srotas (subtle channels).*
- Rasa (taste): pungent, bitter
- Virya (action): warming
- Vipaka (post-digestive effect): pungent
- Doshas (constitutions): Balancing for all doshas, can aggravate pitta in excess
Turmeric offers a broad spectrum of health benefits. It supports the digestive and immune systems, healthy skin, comfortable joint movement and healthy blood glucose levels already in the normal range.*
Not for use by pregnant women or people with bile duct obstruction or gall stones
1–2 tablets, once or twice daily, or as directed by your health practitioner.
Please consult with your health care practitioner prior to the use of this product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition. Keep out of the reach of children.