MyoCalm is a specialized formula that supplies bioavailable forms of calcium and magnesium, both of which play a role in muscle contraction and relaxation. These minerals are blended with passionflower and valerian for added relaxation support.
Magnesium for Muscle Support
Twitching, cramping muscles signal a concern doctors don’t always look for — a magnesium deficiency. An estimated two-thirds of Americans live with this condition, which, beyond cramping, influences several of the body’s biochemical processes. Magnesium helps regulate over 300 of your body’s enzyme systems involved in nervous system function, blood pressure control, breaking down proteins, and muscle health.
Additionally, lifestyle factors may influence the development of a magnesium deficiency and contribute to cramping, soreness, or restless leg syndrome, including:
- Smoking, caffeine, and alcohol use.
- Consuming a diet high in processed foods.
- Not getting in enough vitamin D.
- Food absorption changes as you age.
- Regular antacid use.
- Taking statins.
Benefits of Metagenics MyoCalm
- Features important minerals involved in muscular contraction and relaxation responses.
- May help relieve minor muscle pain associated with stress or physical exertion, and may prevent nocturnal leg muscle cramps.
- Features extracts of passionflower and valerian for added relaxation support.
Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, and coating (hypromellose, medium-chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose).
This product is non-GMO, gluten-free, and vegetarian.
Take two tablets up to three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Caution: If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Use with caution when driving or operating machinery; may cause drowsiness. Keep out of the reach of children.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate.
Daily Value not established.