PEA, a bioactive lipid molecule that the body produces naturally in response to noxious stimuli, can also be found in lipid extracts of plants and vegetables such as egg yolk, soybean lecithin, and many more.1 PEA has been researched for over 70 years and has a wide range of clinical applications from mild discomfort and immune system support to mood and neurological health.*
- Bodily discomfort – Clinical evidence supports the application of PEA in relieving occasional bodily discomfort.*
- Neurological health – Preclinical studies have indicated PEA helps support neurological health by supporting healthy mood, cognitive functions, and motor function.*
- Immune system – PEA supports the healthy function of immune cells.*2,3
1. Iannotti FA et al. Prog Lipid Res. 2016;62:107-128.
2. Gabrielsson L et al. Br J Clin Pharmacol. 2016;82(4):932-942.
3. Paladini A et al. Pain Physician. 2016;19(2):11-24.Operations Supervisor