Ultra Glucose Control® is formulated for the nutritional management of glucose response. It is designed for individuals who may need additional support in controlling their blood sugar levels. Ultra Glucose Control delivers a ratio-balanced combination of carbohydrates, protein, and fat (40-30-30) to manage glucose response, consistent with recommendations from clinical centers.1,2 Formulated with MetaRelease™—a proprietary blend of slow-release, complex carbohydrates (UCAN SuperStarch™) and fiber—and high-quality proteins and branched-chain amino acids, Ultra Glucose Control supports a balanced glucose response and sustained energy release. UCAN SuperStarch™ contains more than 95% heat-moisture treated amylopectin, which is designed to digest slowly, leading to a sustained glucose and insulin response and prolonged satiety.
- Supports a healthy insulin response, helping to manage glucose levels.3
- Provides satiation (feeling of fullness) and supports muscle-building capacity.
- Is intended for use with the support of your healthcare practitioner and in concert with healthy lifestyle choices, including a healthy eating plan and regular exercise.
Each serving contains:
- 15 grams of a pea/rice protein blend enhanced with branched-chain amino acids (leucine, isoleucine, valine).
- 1 gram of L-arginine to support carbohydrate metabolism.
- 22 essential vitamins and minerals—including vitamin D3, chromium, biotin, and magnesium—to support overall health.
- Monounsaturated fats to support healthy blood lipid levels.
Ingredients: Heat-moisture treated amylopectin†, pea protein isolate, sunflower oil, natural flavors, rice protein concentrate, erythritol, isomalto-oligosaccharide, magnesium glycinate, cane sugar, silica, L-leucine, Chinese cinnamon bark powder, guar gum, L-isoleucine, L-valine, xanthan gum, zinc gluconate, rebaudioside A (from Stevia rebaudiana leaf extract), ascorbic acid, manganese gluconate, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, copper gluconate, D-biotin, retinyl palmitate, niacinamide, cholecalciferol, d-calcium pantothenate, chromium picolinate, pyridoxine HCl, riboflavin, potassium iodide, thiamin HCl, calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, selenomethionine, and methylcobalamin.
Directions: Take one serving one to two times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Blend (up to 15 seconds), shake, or briskly stir the contents of one packet of Ultra Glucose Control (55 grams) into 10-12 fluid ounces of chilled water. Consume within 10 minutes of reconstitution.
Warning: Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. If you are taking blood sugar lowering medication, dosages may need to be altered when using this product. Please discuss this with your doctor.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dry place.
Notice: This medical food is to be used under the direct supervision of a physician or other licensed healthcare practitioner for patients with prediabetes or diabetes, or those who need support for glucose response management. Do not engage in any diet supplying less than 800 calories per day without medical supervision.