To learn more about PANDAS and available treatment strategies, watch this video from Dr. Taz:
What are the signs and symptoms that your child might have PANDAS?
- ADHD symptoms (hyperactivity, inattention, fidgety)
- Separation anxiety (child is “clingy” and has difficulty separating from his/her caregivers; for example, the child may not want to be in a different room in the house from his or her parents)
- Mood changes, such as irritability, sadness, emotional lability (tendency to laugh or cry unexpectedly at what might seem the wrong moment), anger and aggression
- Trouble sleeping, night-time bed-wetting, day-time frequent urination or both
- Changes in motor skills (changes in handwriting, reading or math)
- Joint pains
- OCD and/or TICS
At CentreSpringMD, we are always looking beneath the surface. We are equipped with the latest in diagnostics and treatment from a holistic and functional medicine standpoint to meet complex pediatric cases. Please call us at 404-814-9808 if you have questions about your child and PANDAS.