At CentreSpring MD we take women’s health seriously.
Maybe you sense something isn’t quite right or you’ve tried everything you know and need a team of caring, experienced providers to help piece everything together.
Signs and Symptoms You Might Be Facing
Feeling tired, sluggish, and gaining unwanted weight is not just a part of life and aging, so you shouldn’t just accept it as a natural part of life.
As functional, holistic and integrative medicine practitioners, we believe that we are all capable of experiencing vibrant health – and we work tirelessly to get to the root cause of your weight gain, lack of energy, or whatever it is that is keeping you from being the best version of you.
Almost every woman can experience amazing improvements in their health through some basic nutritional and lifestyle adjustments. And diving deeper into nutrient levels, hormone balance, and gut health through the kinds of assessments offered at CentreSpring MD can bring you even closer to the invigorated life you deserve.
Our Unique Approach
No matter what you’re facing, our physician-led team is ready to help you tackle your symptoms by uncovering the root—the centre—of your health challenges. We believe in lasting healing and are relentless in helping you find answers!
After treating more than 10,000 women, we firmly believe that women are the building blocks of family and society, yet still one of the most neglected health groups. Our research dollars today do not match the issues that women battle. And a healthy family requires healthy women!
We work with women on all women’s health issues, including:
- Hormone balancing
- Healthy anti-aging
- Sleep issues
- Hormone replacement and hormone detoxification
- Comprehensive thyroid evaluation– no one-size fits all
- Healthy weight management
- Anxiety, Depression
- GI dysfunction (from bloating, food intolerances/allergies to Crohn’s and Ulcerative Colitis)
- Autoimmune disease
- Pregnancy/lactation support
- Preconception planning
- Bone loss/ Osteoporosis
- Stress relief
- Memory loss, dementia
- Cancer support
- Nutritional Deficiencies
- IV Therapy and Injectables
By becoming a patient, you can count on:
- A thorough assessment of your entire health picture with a provider who will not rush through your appointment
- A personalized treatment plan (no two are alike) tailored to your body’s needs
- The help you need to reestablish balance with your hormones
- A positive impact on your overall health, upping your immunity and protection against chronic and autoimmune diseases
- Follow-up and lasting results!
Diving Deeper into Infertility
With more than 1.5 million women in America dealing with infertility, chances are you or someone you know have been affected.
While infertility is just one of many issues we treat women for here at the Centre, it is one that we take seriously. While we cannot promise to fix your infertility issues as each woman’s body is unique, we are proud to have helped many start families of their own.
Here are just some things that could be affecting your infertility, that we will work extensively with you to correct so that you have the absolute best chances at conception.
- Your diet
- Being underweight
- Household products
- Maternal genetics
- Drinking heavily
- Too much stress