Estrogen-Sensitive Tissue Support*
Meta I 3 C® is designed to promote healthy estrogen metabolism and balance by featuring indole-3-carbinol (I3C), a naturally occurring compound found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, Brussels sprouts, and cabbage. Through its ability to promote the breakdown of estrogen to its beneficial, protective metabolite—2-hydroxyestrone—indole-3-carbinol may be a safe and effective way to help achieve beneficial balance in estrogen metabolism.
- Helps promote the health of estrogen-sensitive tissues—such as those of the breast and cervix.*
- Promotes the formation of “good,” protective 2-OH via its influence on hydroxylation pathways.*
- Supports the detoxification of estrogens, and may also support healthy metabolism of other steroid hormones and xenoestrogens.*
- Provides rosemary extract to reduce oxidation and help ensure potency.
- Shelf-life evaluations guarantee stability.