"Over the years, I've successfully treated more than 20,000 patients for hormone disorders. In addition to seeing women, and after extensive research, I developed an approach to treat male hormone disorders to help them restore natural vigor, health and performance.”
- Dr. Robert Goldman, GYN
Dr. Robert Goldman joins CentreSpring MD with over thirty years in medical practice. During his career, he has delivered over 7,000 babies, incorporating new medical information and technologies, including fetal monitoring, obstetric and gynecologic ultrasound, laparoscopic and laser surgery, hysteroscopic surgery and endometrial ablation.
With a long interest in safe, non-invasive and natural medicine, Dr. Goldman has done extensive study in complementary and alternative medical techniques culminating in his board certification in holistic medicine. As a baby boomer himself, Dr. Goldman has special interest in menopause, male aging and hormone balance. This has led him to certification in Menopause Management by the North American Menopause Society.
Along with his studies of female aging, Dr. Goldman has done extensive study and taken many continuing medical education courses about the aging male. To concentrate on menopausal issues, holistic medicine and hormone balance, Dr. Goldman ceased obstetric care and major surgery.
As a holistic practitioner, Dr. Goldman appreciates the wide range of options available, without rejecting the mainstream allopathic medicine. Dr. Goldman does not just treat body parts. He believes that each patient is unique and whole, and chooses from many options to offer patients a course of therapy that suits their physical, emotional and spiritual needs. He wants to know how he can help you as the complete person that you are.
Dr. Goldman is happy to provide routine gynecologic care, including: pap smears, birth control, sexual health, pelvic pain and all aspects of female health.
He is overjoyed to be merging his former practice, Georgia Hormones, with CentreSpring MD so that we can offer our patients complete integrative and holistic care. Dr. Goldman aims to help patients obtain maximum health by employing a physiology-based program, utilizing the best of conventional, holistic and functional medicine.
- Public Elementary and High School in New Rochelle, NY
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY, Bio-Medical Program
- Albany Medical College, Albany, NY
- Internship and Residency: Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Long Island Jewish Hospital, New Hyde Park, NY
- Queens General Hospital, Queens, NY
Memberships, Offices and Committee Appointments
- Fellow, American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Member, American Holistic Medical Association
- Member, North American Menopause Society
- Member, Bioidentical Hormone Society
- Former Chief, Dept of Ob-Gyn, South Fulton Hospital
- Former Vice Chief, Dept of Ob-Gyn, South Fulton Hospital
- Former Secretary, Medical Staff, South Fulton Hospital
- Former Chairman, Utilization Review Committee, South Fulton Hospital
- Former Chairman, Bylaws Committee, South Fulton Hospital
- Ob-Gyn Representative, Utilization Review Committee, Northside Hospital
Licensure and Board Certification
- Active license Georgia
- Inactive licenses New York, Kentucky
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Board of Holistic Medicine
- Certified Menopause Practitioner, North American Menopause Society